Recorders Are Finally INNNNNNNNNn!!!!!!! Letter to Parents...

After the snafu with the music co. sending us the wrong recorders, we have all the recorders that were ordered. They will go out to students who ordered this week! I know the kids are really excited to play them! I know you (parents) may not be so excited to have them playing all over the house and in your ears. I have two little ones of my own and I understand. I really encourage you to set aside some time for your child to practice in an area of the house where their small successes are noticed and encouraged. They will get better, they will get GOOD! As with any new skill it takes time and practice. Please be their biggest supporter at home!

I will be posting some videos and musical materials to aid in the learning process very shortly...

Keep checking back here and make sure to sign up at the top right of the page to get new posts by email!

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, ideas, questions, and input here for the world to see! I hope to answer everything I can.

Popular posts from this blog