Wavin' Flag (Celebration Mix) from Fifa World Cup 2010

Comments

  1. I loved this song soooo much I showed my parents this video. They loved it so much. Peace out Mr.Awsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!! Thanks so much Mr. K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey its me jasmin i loved this song!!!!1any other good songs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D Glad you did this Mr.K....AWSOME WEBSITE!!!! Im glad you decided to put this up and it is sooooooo great....I might even start my own because of you.THANKS FOR PUTTIN THIS UP Mr.K your the best music teacher in history.=D =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you figure out where is a good place to buy a cd for this song Mr.K?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow just wow thanks.....for....showing...me this...it is AWSOME

    ReplyDelete
  7. That song is Bomb diggity dogg

    ReplyDelete
  8. It brings back many mmories of soccer and fun with friends.i love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mr.k you hafto look at this video on youtube called Greyson chance singing Paparazi!the boy is realy good if you ask me

    ReplyDelete
  10. mr.K I like the video the part when he hits the soccer ball on his head

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS SONG ITS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!! it is the best mr.K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG i totally love this song. Rock on Special K

    ReplyDelete
  13. The song THE WAVE'N FLAG is a really good song if you ask me

    ReplyDelete
  14. WAVING FLAG ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
    you NEED to put more of him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mr.K,
    it's so wave your flag,not & then it goes back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, ideas, questions, and input here for the world to see! I hope to answer everything I can.

Popular posts from this blog