Matisyahu "One Day"

Comments

  1. Taylor, Madison, Ashlynn, MikaylaNovember 3, 2010 at 8:56 AM

    Special K, great song! we loved singing it for the office the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this song. Thanks Mr. K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mr.K are we going to sing the song One Day again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. special K,cody and i loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joseph and his mom Jo AnneNovember 3, 2010 at 8:05 PM

    Cool K, awesome song. I do enjoy singing it in chorus and in music. My mom thinks its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mr.K great song glad you showed me it. As a matter of fact you made me do alot of things that I like.Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Special K,When are you going to teach us to play woodwinds strings brass and Wind

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'good show,good show.'said my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom siad you shuld put THE THERE LITTLE BRID.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This song is gonna be my ring tone on my phone! I didn't know that I'd play this song more than once! My mom,dad,Maryann and Makeba LOVED the song! Everyone say,"thank god for the handsom devil, speaical k!" eighty thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. special k, I love how you take time to do fun things in music class. You are the best music teacher i have ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome song! My parents LOVE IT ALOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Special K Do you have the micorphone so we can sing and put it on tnhis website?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Guys, great to see you here commenting! I do have the microphone, and will bring it in next week. William, glad to expose you to different artistic outlets. Thanks for being there and willing to try things. You guys are the greatest! Sheri, we'll be working on instruments and instrument families very soon. We're also going to be taking a field trip (4th graders) to the VA Symphony. See you guys later!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great message for togetherness!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What does the microphone look like Awesome K?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr.K I was in my bedrooom singing the song and I had to close the door.P.S. I think I was singing to loud.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Mr.K thank you for this site.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Mr.Awsome, I was wondering if we had chours this week.Cus if we don't than I am going to play FOOTBALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mr.k i hated this song!!!!!!!:O jk i loved it!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heyheyhey mr.k................. this song is awsome.inow Know the lyirics by heart!!!!!!!!!! how do i give you my e-mail address!

    ReplyDelete
  22. From the moment it started,I knew that I was going to love it.But do you know if it is the same guy who did waven flag?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this song so much I can't get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Mr.K, I love this song and I think that it is a big inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. kristina

    i loved the song special k!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, ideas, questions, and input here for the world to see! I hope to answer everything I can.

Popular posts from this blog