Welcome to surfersmusic46

Comments

  1. Ben, Josiah, Megen, Sarah, Addy & AmandaNovember 3, 2010 at 1:39 PM

    Special K, you are the greatest music teacher ever! Thanks for the new website!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for creating a new website; I'm really excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great site looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill Martlock (Mikayla's Mom)November 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM

    What a GREAT idea! Mikayla was very excited to come home and try this right away! She's been on it for an hour now! Thank You "Special K" for making such a fun website for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome K, thanks for teaching me about ostinados. I am learning a piece on the piano with my left hand doing a ostinado.

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOL WEBSITE! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By the way, what is your favorite coffee brand?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,Mr.K. Have you ever thought about puting your own auto biography in this website? Just a thought.....but honestly I think its a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried to get on to the singing horses on this website but doesnt come up so I found it on a different. I found it on "singing horses.com"
    I showed it to my brother and he thought it was so funny. Speacial K you are the best music teacher ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I show my mom and she LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this blog Mr.K,nice job

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr.K this moring I showed my faimly the singing horse and every body started to laught.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is sooo cool!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Mr.K for putting this blog up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, ideas, questions, and input here for the world to see! I hope to answer everything I can.

Popular posts from this blog